Pivot Charter School is delighted that you are interested in learning more about our program!
Please complete and submit this form to our school office to receive more information. If there is an opening for your child’s grade level program, we will contact you to fill out our online enrollment application. If you complete this form and your student’s grade level or program is overprescribed, you may be placed on a waitlist. For more information about our waitlist policies, please reference our Student Parent Handbook.
For students currently enrolled in another school, please continue attendance at the school until enrollment is confirmed by our office. Most communication regarding your student’s enrollment will occur via email. Please ensure you have a working email that you check frequently.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Enrollment Application
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill, Rental/Mortgage Agreement, or Other Proof of Residency)
- Copy of Expulsion Paperwork – if expelled within the last year
- Proof of Guardianship – if you are not the legal parent or guardian
The following documents are required after enrollment:
- Immunization Records
- High School Transcript (for high school students)
- Copy of the student’s 504 Plan or Individual Education Plan (IEP) – if applicable
- Copy of any legal custody documents – if applicable
We are required by law to provide you with a notice about Charter School Enrollment Rights and provide an Enrollment Discrimination Complaint Form (California Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4)). If you believe you have been discriminated against through this enrollment process, click here for more information and to complete a complaint form.