Pivot Charter School allows students to access their courses from the comfort of their own home or from our convenient facility. Because our courses are 100% online, students will experience a flexibility that the traditional, structured classroom environment cannot offer. The online curriculum allows teachers to focus on student support one-on-one; all the support students receive is catered to individual needs.
- California credentialed teachers that provide daily oversight, motivation, academic guidance and resource center support
- Resource Center classes and tutoring
- 15+ Advanced Placement classes
- Unique electives such as music theory, anthropology, graphic arts, and current events
- Early graduation options
- Intervention curriculum to improve basic skills
- Individualized pacing of courses
- Rigorous and standards-based curriculum with significant levels of student support and assistance
- Field trips and Fun Fridays
Online or at our Resource Center
It works just like a traditional elementary, middle or high school, except that the curriculum is delivered online, so each student can work at their own pace. Students can login and access their courses from home, the public library, or anywhere there is a computer and internet access. Students are assigned to a local credentialed California teacher at the Pivot resource center to help provide daily oversight, motivation, and support if needed.
Commitment to Student Success
Pivot is committed to the success of every student. Our local teachers work directly with students to help orient them to their online classes and answer questions, as well as provide tutoring, fun classes and school-wide events. Our teachers get to know their students incredibly well and make that personal relationship the foundation for student success.